In the last month how often have you:
1. Been happy of something that happened unexpectedly?
2. Felt that you were able to control important things in your life?
3. Felt confident and relaxed?
4. Felt confident about your ability to handle your personal problems?
5. Felt that things were going your way?
6. Been unable to cope with all the things you had to do?
7. Been able to control irritations in your life?
8. Felt that you were on top of things?
9. Not been angered because of things that happened that were out of your control?
Scale of 1-5.
1 - Never
2 - Occasionally
3 - Sometimes
4 - Frequently
5 - Always
The higher your score is, the less stressed you are.
1. In most ways my life is ideal.
2. The conditions of my life are excellent.
3. I am satisfied with my life.
4. So far I have gotten the important things I want in life.
5. I am optimistic about the future.
6. I felt very happy yesterday
7. I feel loved
Scale of 1-5.
1 - Strongly disagree
2 - Disagree
3 - Neutral
4 - Agree
5 - Strongly agree
The higher your score is, the happier you are.
BBC News. (2011, 24 February). ONS Happiness Survey Questions revealed. Retrieved 16 September 2012 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12566965
Gross National Happiness. (n.d.). Test your Happiness. Retrieved 16 September 2012 from http://www.gnhusa.org/test-your-happiness/
Mental Health Foundation. (n.d.). Stress Test. Retrieved 16 September, 2012 from http://www.bemindful.co.uk/mbsr/test